Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday 23rd September

First on the agenda today is head to Chopstix tattoo with Dennis for his appointment with Magoshi. I’m chief photographer on this mission - Crystal will pop in at some point to take pics as well. Jeffrey was quite excited and asked if he could get one too but I told him no chance after he shat out last time. 


Dennis was getting a piece surrounding an existing piece. Magoshi did some of the colour with tebori which I found really difficult to watch as I remembered how painful it was!  The whole thing was finished  in 2 and a half hours - impressive.


                                       Jeffrey can't watch!


After ink we went shopping. Got a bit lost. My bad. Found a cool book store where Jeffrey wandered off by himself again. Found him in the rabbit section so I left him to it. It was really hard shopping this time as I didn’t want to buy much knowing I’m limited to how much weight I can carry around. My suitcase already weighs a ton.  I did good though, all I bought was a corset. A wonderful, fabulous, tiny, tiny, tiny corset! Soooooooo happy! It’s impossible to find them back home that small. 


                                                        Jeffrey over-whelmed with desire

After shopping it was back to the hotel to meet everyone to go out for dinner. I met Mitch O’Connell in the lobby to get the prints signed for my awesome mate Laura. I wrote down “Flappy McGee” for him and he signed her prints AND he drew boabies on them. I couldn’t stop smiling thinking of her wee happy face as she opened the parcel. :)

 Dinner was at a BBQ place not far from the hotel. When you order your food they bring it out to you raw and you cook it yourself at the table. The beef was awesome! Even Jeffrey had a go.



After dinner we headed over to play ten pin bowling. I fucking love bowling but I can never find a ball I feel comfortable throwing. The ones for adults are too heavy and the lighter ones don’t have fingerholes big enough for me. Doh! My skills get worse as the game goes on and my arm gets tired. It was great fun though! I came first in our group and third overall. Yaaaaaaaaaarrrr!!
Another crazy day, another one to look forward to.

                                                   Jeffrey seems to have this effect on people


No comments:

Post a Comment