Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friday 24th September

Last day of the tour!!! Waaaaahhh!!! First up today its a look at a temple with an impressive gold building.  Jeffrey wanted to sail out to it and melt some down to make into teeth later but I told him if he did that the ghosts that guard the shrine would come after him. It was insanely busy you could hardly move for tourists from all round the world and huge groups of screaming kids! But I managed to get a good photo or two and the walk round the place was nice. There was a bit where you throw money on the ground but I cant remember why. I had a close eye on Jeffrey while we passed.  



 Next up was another temple this one high up in the mountains. There was some sort of rabbit/love theme going on but again Im not really sure what. This one was busy too but you could tell why the view was absolutely stunning. It took a fair while to walk round the place I would have liked to have gone back when the place was closed I can imagine it being really peaceful.







Next up Dennis tattoos Crystal! In his room. Tattoo party!!! Yey! Crystal was getting a really pretty bearded lady done on her leg. I really like his work if I ever get to go back to America I'll definately make a point of going to see him.  Tattoo didn’t take too long but Im sure it was more than enough for Crystal, this being the third(?) time she’d been tattooed in a week!


                                          Finito! Oh so purdy

And so we head off to have our final snackaroos! We go to our favourite place with the huge menu and order a mountain of food. I'd brought the See You Jimmy tartan hats along and gave them to Crystal. There was a bit of confusion as the Americans thought I was bringing condoms (jimmy hats) haha!

                           Horse sashimi. No we didnt have any!


And so concludes the tour of Osaka. Well, for everyone else except me! Due to the fact that I am a moron and can't handle numbers or dates or anything I booked my flights to Adelaide leaving on the Sunday, not Saturday. So I get an extra day in Osaka but I won't be alone as Adam is staying a little longer too. (And of course I have Jeffrey).

Tomorrow = tearful goodbyes!







No comments:

Post a Comment